Did you know you can drop off empty ink cartridges to us for recycling?
Have you got used or old and unused ink cartridges and don’t know what to do with them? You can bring them out to us in Ilton, and they will be sent off with our monthly ink cartridge recycling.
- Did you know that more than 1.3 billion inkjet cartridges are used around the world every year, with less than 30% being recycled?
- If you stacked these cartridges end-to-end, they would be 129 times longer than the Great Wall of China! Rather than simply throwing them away, bring them in to us at the shop for recycling, or pop in and grab some envelopes.
- Each year approximately 65 million printer cartridges are sold and it is estimated that only 15% of these are recycled or reused. So, with your help we can recycle more cartridges!
- It can take up to 1000 years for the plastic that is contained within the casing of the printer cartridge to decompose. When the time comes to upgrade your printer, you may want to consider an Epson EcoTank – they don’t use ink cartridges, contact us for more information.
- Up to 3 pints of oil are used in the manufacture of a new printer cartridge. When you recycle cartridges you can help reduce this figure.
- If you recycle cartridges, you can prevent them from ending up in landfill, rubbish dumps and incinerators.
We Accept All Makes Of Ink Cartridges
Bring us your used and unused ink cartridges, whether it’s: Brother, Canon, HP or an Epson we accept them all! You can drop them off to us in Ilton, and we will take care of the rest.