Did you know you can drop off empty ink and toner cartridges to us for recycling?
Have you got used ink cartridges or toners and you don’t know what to do with them? Just pop them into our shop so that they can be correctly recycled.
- Did you know that more than 1.1 billion inkjet cartridges are used around the world every year?
- If you stacked these cartridges end-to-end, they would be 129 times longer than the Great Wall of China! Rather than simply throwing them away, bring them in to us at the shop for recycling, or pop in and grab some envelopes.
- Each year approximately 65 million printer cartridges are sold and it is estimated that only 15% of these are recycled or reused. So, with your help we can recycle more cartridges!
- It can take up to 1000 years for the plastic that is contained within the casing of the printer cartridge to decompose.
- Up to 3 pints of oil are used in the manufacture of a new printer cartridge. When you recycle cartridges you can help reduce this figure.
- Recycled printer cartridges cost up to 65% less than original brand cartridges.
- If you recycle cartridges, you can prevent them from ending up in landfill, rubbish dumps and incinerators.
We Accept All Makes Of Ink And Toner
Bring us your used ink cartridges or toners, whether it’s: Brother, Canon, HP or an Epson we accept them all! Drop them off today, or pop in for some ink cartridge envelopes and you can put them directly in the post to be recycled.
We are an Official Jet Tec Reseller
For all of your ink cartridge and toner needs get in touch, we hold a wide range of ink cartridges ink stock, and we can usually get ink cartridge and toners in the next working day (subject to availability).
Our Jet Tec End of Line Ink Cartridges are all on our online shop. When they are gone, they are gone.