We Recycling All Ink Cartridges And Toner Here
If you have used cartridges or toner just pop them into our shop so that they can be correctly recycled.
- Did you know that more than 1.1 billion inkjet cartridges are used around the world every year?
- If you stacked these cartridges end-to-end, they would be 129 times longer than the Great Wall of China! Rather than simply throwing them away, bring them in to us at the shop, or pop in and grab some envelopes.
- Each year approximately 65 million printer cartridges are sold and it is estimated that only 15% of these are recycled or reused. So, with your help we can Recycle more cartridges!
- It can take up to 1000 years for the plastic that is contained within the casing of the printer cartridge to decompose.
- Up to 3 pints of oil are used in the manufacture of a new printer cartridge. When you recycle cartridges you can help reduce this figure.
- Recycled printer cartridges cost up to 65% less than original brand cartridges.
- If you recycle cartridges, you can prevent then ending up in landfill, rubbish dumps and incinerators.
We Accept All Makes Of Ink And Toner
Bring into us your used cartridges or toner, whether it’s: Brother, Canon, HP or an Epson we accept them all! Bring yours in today.